Presented by Gamingverse.com; For gamers...By Gamers
Twisted Realities

Lara

Blue booking and various stories
Snake
Lara

Postby Snake » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 pm

She was powerful, In visage as well as her raw force ability. Looking into her eyes was almost like looking into the heart of the force itself. She was graceful in her movements with Eyes of blue like the sea of Mon Calamari. I was her protector, her padawan... her friend.

803 ABY Draconis IV

We were at the top of a building in the bad part of the worst city in Xyms empire.

"Master... Why are we here? This is near the heart of Xym's empire. If we're caught..."

"I know... But we can't just ignore that child. We have no idea what they're doing to those kids."

"I know and I'm usually the hotheaded one but this is crazy nonetheless."

"Be that as it may I have to try. Look... If things start to get bad I want you to get Dawn and leave here... without Me if Need be."

"I will not leav..."

"You GET MY DAUGHTER AND YOU GET HER OUT OF HERE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! You promise Me that you will keep her safe no matter what!"

"Okay..."

I knew better by now than to argue when she used the voice but it was still a difficult thing to do. She may have looked only 20 years old but I knew that she was over 300 years old. I never found out what race she was and I strongly suspected that it was her connection to the force that gave her that immortal quality but still I had heard of a race of near humans from the outer rim that had a natural connection to the force and were exceptionally beautiful... I often suspected that she was one of them. In any case I loved her... I know that the Jedi should not love but when you're confronted by a woman of such beauty codes, ethics and all to often common sense go right out the window... Plus I'm Corellian by birth so that whole "Rules" thing tends to go out the window anyway.

We came across a child while we were hiding out on Nar Shadaa. It was My idea to hide so close to Lok, Xym's ancestral home... Anyway She was being taken away by slavers. Lara and I had both noticed that she was force sensitive... and Dying. We stopped the slavers and rescued her unfortunately she died minutes later but not before telling us that more children were being held on Draconis IV. Not being able to question her further we decided to investigate. We had found a place to stash Dawn, Lara's child while we investigated Draconis IV. She's a good kid. Smart and tough. Just like her mom...

When we got to Draconis IV we tracked the trail of latent force ability to an old building. When we went inside it was obvious that the place was about to fall apart. We followed the force energy to a room that was empty... We went into the next room where we felt nothing... as we went in we knew it was a trap... the 30 or so soldiers in blue army type outfits kind of announced that. They began firing at us but were able to get out of the building.

"Do you think she knew?" I asked.

"Unlikely... But they were definitely waiting for us. I wasn't able to use the force in there... were you?"she stated.

"No... Ysalamiri?" I deflected another blaster Shot

"Probably." She deflected another blaster shot.

Back and back they drove us. We were on a bridge... Surrounded by both sides...

"I told you this was a bad idea!" She said to Me.

"Yeah... But we had to try..." I replied.

With that She force pushed me off the bridge... After I tried to find her but there was no trace of what had happened to her. Barely eluding those soldiers in blue I find a way offworld and back to Nar Shadaa... Thats when I found Dawn and we got out of there...

Return to “Stories from the stars”