Twisted Realities

Crossing the line

Blue booking and various stories
Jhaiisiin
Administrator
Administrator
Crossing the line

Postby Jhaiisiin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:20 pm

The young twi'ilek's head slowly toppled from her shoulders. Shock and fear were still evident in her face and eyes. No scream escaped her lips, and yet they moved as if trying to make a sound. Zil Dazzat shook his head to try and clear the images from his mind. People had lived and died under his command, but none so innocent and undeserving as Pam'py Blen, his former majordomo. She had run his holdings with amazing competency, and eventually he'd had to let her go when his fledgling empire came crumbling down. However, despite her not being his employee any more, that thrice-cursed rodian Navik brought her back and killed her, all to make Zil suffer.

He had no idea why he was so important, why it was so necessary to be the target of Navik's hatred. At this point it no longer mattered. Zil was aware that a vendetta was being taken up against him, and he was ready to respond in kind. Navik had shown no mercy in his dealings, and had slaughtered an innocent for no reason at all.

The favor would be repaid in kind.

EDIT: Edited for names I couldn't remember at the time.
GM of D&D in the custom world of Dra'lan

SCIENCE, BITCHES!

Current characters:
D&D4th - Dol-wen Archun - Goliath Warden
SR5 - Spellwolf - Nordic Dwarf Shaman
Mutants&Masterminds - Marcus Davis AKA "Lazarus" - Genetic Genius with constantly shifting power sets VS Barry "The Paladin" Smith - A Chosen Warrior wielding a magical sword.

Retired - Wayne Censi - Fae-Blooded Satyr Akashic Brother (and that's not even the half of it)

Snake

Re: Crossing the line

Postby Snake » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 am

Now comes the fun part!

Jhaiisiin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Crossing the line

Postby Jhaiisiin » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:16 am

Zil started laying out the foundation of plans in head. Anywhere else and they might be compromised. He needed information first. Without it, all the plans in the world would mean nothing. Next he would need to find a majordomo. Replacing Pam'py would likely prove to be a daunting task. It's hard to find good work these days, after all. Whoever it was would need to be loyal and capable beyond words. Zil would start scouring what few contacts he had left. He's put the rest of the crew to work on it as well. If that person had a beef with Navik, all the better.

Zil contacted Besk and tapped the bothan to start looking for people that might fit the bill. "And while you're at it, start looking into Navik's holdings. I want as detailed an accounting as possible of everything he has his fingers in to." Without waiting for a response, he disconnected the comm.

OOC: Rob, is it okay if I design an NPC to replace Pam'py? No heroic classes I'm figuring, just a combo of Expert/Diplomat. I'm figuring level 6 would be more than enough to flesh the person out, but I wanted your input first.
GM of D&D in the custom world of Dra'lan

SCIENCE, BITCHES!

Current characters:
D&D4th - Dol-wen Archun - Goliath Warden
SR5 - Spellwolf - Nordic Dwarf Shaman
Mutants&Masterminds - Marcus Davis AKA "Lazarus" - Genetic Genius with constantly shifting power sets VS Barry "The Paladin" Smith - A Chosen Warrior wielding a magical sword.

Retired - Wayne Censi - Fae-Blooded Satyr Akashic Brother (and that's not even the half of it)

Return to “Stories from the stars”