Twisted Realities

The winding road of fate...

Blue booking and various stories
Jhaiisiin
Administrator
Administrator
The winding road of fate...

Postby Jhaiisiin » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 pm

You never really see it coming. Sometimes even after you've been run over by the bantha of fate, you don't even really see it. My life had started out with my hands in the the cookie jar, but had turned out for the better when I'd been rising through the aristocracy. Then without warning, it'd all been torn down. Now I'm leading a band of thugs and criminals and murderers towards who knows what end, and yet I seem to be perfectly fine with this.

Worse, I think I'm actually enjoying it.

I've had to unleash my Force abilities in anger a couple of times. Heaven knows they've had their place, that's for sure. Keeping them hidden is certainly a pain. Though I suppose willful suffering is always better than ignorance, such as the case with my mechanic. She's a Force User and I couldn't even tell. It seems I'll need to devote some more study time to the more mystical aspects of my being so that I can see more easily those around me. I can't avoid threats if I can't see them.

Speaking of threats, there are so many. How am I going to handle all these issues that keep coming up. I find myself becoming cold and ruthless. Is this who I am supposed to be? Is this what I was meant to become. Sometimes I long for the aristocracy, but there is certainly a measure of freedom allowed in being an up and coming crime lord.

Crime lord. Heavens above.
GM of D&D in the custom world of Dra'lan

SCIENCE, BITCHES!

Current characters:
D&D4th - Dol-wen Archun - Goliath Warden
SR5 - Spellwolf - Nordic Dwarf Shaman
Mutants&Masterminds - Marcus Davis AKA "Lazarus" - Genetic Genius with constantly shifting power sets VS Barry "The Paladin" Smith - A Chosen Warrior wielding a magical sword.

Retired - Wayne Censi - Fae-Blooded Satyr Akashic Brother (and that's not even the half of it)

Snake

Re: The winding road of fate...

Postby Snake » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:04 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Return to “Stories from the stars”