Twisted Realities

Fall from grace

Blue booking and various stories
Jhaiisiin
Administrator
Administrator
Fall from grace

Postby Jhaiisiin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:21 am

Zil Dazzat had no idea how it had happened. Only a week ago, he had been a moderately influential member of the aristocracy, slowly building his power and influence as he worked his way through the imperial hierarchy towards being in the Emperor's confidence. Now, the Anomid found himself beset by thugs and criminals, his relations with his friends, family and contacts strained to the breaking point as he tried desperately to stay afloat.

One thing was clear. Someone has decided he'd become a threat, and somehow he'd missed it. Maybe it was his budding Force talents that he'd tried to keep hidden. Maybe it was his more unscrupulous dealings that got aired out. No matter what happened, he at least had a purpose now. He needed to find out who had outed him and pay them back in kind. Maybe along the way he'd be able to regain his status. He'd be forced to interact with those he'd despised in the past. He'd likely have to dirty his own hands in the process. In the end it would be worth it. They say crime doesn't pay, Zil thought. I may have to put that to the test.
GM of D&D in the custom world of Dra'lan

SCIENCE, BITCHES!

Current characters:
D&D4th - Dol-wen Archun - Goliath Warden
SR5 - Spellwolf - Nordic Dwarf Shaman
Mutants&Masterminds - Marcus Davis AKA "Lazarus" - Genetic Genius with constantly shifting power sets VS Barry "The Paladin" Smith - A Chosen Warrior wielding a magical sword.

Retired - Wayne Censi - Fae-Blooded Satyr Akashic Brother (and that's not even the half of it)

Snake

Re: Fall from grace

Postby Snake » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Good start! But I thought you were gonna play a Protoss?

Jhaiisiin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jhaiisiin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:31 pm

I've gone through 5 concepts and 2 iterations each of a couple of those before finally arriving at this one. Basically decided I couldn't stomach playing someone else's invention.

SCIENCE, BITCHES!

Current characters:
Mutants&Masterminds - Marcus Davis AKA "Lazarus" - Genetic Genius with constantly shifting power sets VS Barry "The Paladin" Smith - A Chosen Warrior wielding a magical sword.

Retired - Wayne Censi - Fae-Blooded Satyr Akashic Brother (and that's not even the half of it)

Snake

Postby Snake » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Uh... Okay... So then an Akashic brother is your idea?

Jhaiisiin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jhaiisiin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Not even remotely.

SCIENCE, BITCHES!

Current characters:

Snake

Postby Snake » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Uh... I don't get it...

Return to “Stories from the stars”